If you want to live your life happily, then it should be first priority of yours that take care of your health. If you do not have sufficient amount of money for complete health check up, then you can go to the medical camps which organized in the hospitals. Several medical groups around world said that medical checkup should be done as per age of the patient and health check up packages will also vary as per age. If you are taking medicines from prescription, then you must have a need for frequent health checkup packages.
When you have preventive health checkup report in your hand, you will get to know about many things which are related to your body. Medical checkup of your body will also examine diseases which may develop into your body. There are many benefits for regular health checkup. Some benefits of health checkup as listed below:
- You will be much careful and informative about your health.
- When you have healthy body, you can do more work at your work place.
- Your doctor will tell you about your major diseases like heart related problem, cancer, eye problem and dental problem.
- Your health issues will be detected early and you may live your life as per your health.
Health check up will let you know about your health status and health issues related to heart, headache, diabetes, cancer and other complicated problems in your body. Life style of every person has changed totally in all aspects. But, there are many diseases which are developing inside his body and he does not have any idea about this problem. So, it is good to go for regular health checkup either in six months or yearly. Due to this changing life style many diseases has been found in each person. This will also give you idea about your unhealthy life style and that has to be changed.
It is good to know about the master health checkup details and for this, you have to go to all hospitals which are nearer to your location. Master health checkup consists many minor and major medical tests for all body parts.
Master health checkup includes:
- Blood Sugar – Fasting & PP
- Blood Group and Rh Factor
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, VLDL Cholesterol)
- TSH, T3, T4
- Complete Blood Count with ESR
- Kidney Profile (Blood Urea Nitrogen, Creatinine, Uric Acid)
- Liver Function Tests (Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, A/G Ratio, GGT/SGOT/SGPT, Alkaline Phosphates)
- PFT (Spirometry)
- Urine Routine
- Chest X-Ray (PA)
There are much more benefits of health check up that you will get complete information about your health and will follow all things accordingly. Hospital authorities will also give you discount offers on your physical test and also on master health checkup cost. These days, number of wellness programs is arranged in society and you must have to be part of such programs. It will be beneficial for you if you become part of these programs.