Standing in awe of one’s own body can increase the self-esteem of a person and this helps the person to feel comfortable with his or her own skin. Therefore, people try hard to achieve this self-acceptance of having a great body. This process is accelerated using steroids that are safe and Stanozolol is an anabolic steroid used commonly in the field of body building. Stanozolol is available in both oral and injectable form and is released under the name Winstrol. Winstrol Depot is the name of the steroid used in injectable format and is approved for human use by the FDA. This is used in the medical management and helps in the treatment of the following cases
• Hormonal imbalance may cause anincrease in fat storage in the body which can be treated using this steroid
• Treating delayed growth in children
• It aids in treating the burn victims
• It is used in the treatment of combating muscle wasting disease
• It is used in the treatment plan of autoimmune disorders
Safety doesn’t happen by accident
All the supplement drugs are deemed safe to use if they are approved by FDA (Food and Drug Association). Subsequently, when a drug is approved for human use by the FDA, it has to undergo safety and effectiveness tests by the experts and need to get agency approval before marketing it. Since all these tests are done to ensure safety, it is used with confidence in cases like
• It is used in athletic purposes and this steroid to help in speedy recovery along with muscular endurance
• It helps in maintaining more strength even during lower caloric consumption
• It strengthens tendons and gives strength to bones
• It helps in making the physique appear harder, more vascular and well defined
FDA is responsible for protecting general public’s health and is done under strict supervision and controls food, medicine and drinks that may cause potential harm to people.
The A-B-C (Always Be Careful) of Safety
Always Be Careful is the mantra while taking steroids for getting an envious body as taking an overdose can cause issues like
• Increase in blood pressure as the steroid cannot convert to estrogen and hence do not cause water retention, causing pressure levels to fluctuate
• It can cause androgenic side effects and may speed up process of hair loss to people, who have predisposed male pattern of baldness
• It can lower natural testosterone in men, which can cause negative effects on the body
So it is necessary to maintain the required dosage level of steroids, as medicine can be poisonous if the amount is increased.
The FDA approval processes take carefully monitored testing forthree years and then application approval processes take another two and half years. Therefore an FDA approved drug has a high standard, is very safe to use and does not have the potential risk to people. These supplement drugs have prescribed doses and taking it within the quantity will not lead to any side effects. Therefore, it is important to speak to a doctor or an expert before taking these steroids.